NDDC Scholarship: Do you want to know how to apply for the NDDC scholarship? If yes keep reading.
NDDC Scholarship is a scholarship available for Postgraduate students. There are some requirements to meet to be given a scholarship by NDDC.
In this post, I will give every detail you need to know about the NDDC scholarship. Everyone is eligible to apply if he/she meets the NDDC Requirements.
The Niger delta development commission NDDC wishes to invite students to have Degree in various fields with 1st and 2nd degrees to apply to post-graduate scholarship schemes
These are fields available for scholarships:
1. Agricultural Sciences
3. Environmental Sciences
5. Information Technology
7. Management Sciences
NDDC Scholarship Requirements
1. Applicants must obtain 1st or 2nd class first degree in the above field.
2. Applicants must have been offering admission to a foreign university
3. Applicants must not be cult members or involved in any criminal case.
4. Applicants must have been recommended by any community leaders, such as a judge, emir or king, and other high-profile community leaders.
5. Applicants must have a certificate from the National Youth serve corps ( NYSC ).
How To Apply for NDDC Scholarship
1. Visit the NDDC scholarship portal via www.NDDC.gov.ng.
Upload the following documents:
•Recent passport photograph
•Local Government Identification Letter.
•Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized
•Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
•N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
2. After successful Registration. The registration number you will be given to you automatically.
3. Print the registration form for reference.
Wait for the shortlist of NDDC scholarships.
After Successful completion of NDDC Scholarship Registration. The NDDC shortlist will be uploaded to the official website.