Newgate university minna school fees: Newgate university is a private university located in the capital city of Niger state, Minna.
Newgate university is accredited by NUC in 2022. Newgate university offered 13 undergraduate courses.
On this website, I will discuss the Newgate university school fees for each undergraduate course.
Newgate university minna school fees for All Departments
|Banking and Finance
|Human Resource Management
|International Relations and Diplomatic Studies
|Mass Communication and Journalism
|Environmental Health Science
|Science in Public Health
|Medical Laboratory Science
Note: School fees are paid per semester
About Tuition and Fee Payment
1. Tuition and fees are established by the University
Council and are set before the start of each academic
a year and vary from program to program.
2. The University charge three (3) types of fees; admission application fee, tuition, accommodation fees, and functional or administrative fees.
3. The student must pay the tuition and other related fees in full before the first day of classes each semester.
Any exceptions to this rule must be approved by the
4. Tuition and fees not paid or deferred by the payment
deadline for each semester will result in a late fee penalty or may result in the cancellation of all classes.
5. Students who fail to pay the stipulated tuition fee by
the prescribed date will be put on academic
6. All tuition and fees MUST be paid in a designated bank account.
7. Students should liaise with their parents and sponsors to ensure funds for other purposes e.g. pocket money, meals; etc are not deposited in University Bank
Accounts. Students’ bank accounts should be
used at all times for pocket money, rentals, and other
Procedure to Follow after Payment
After successful payment of your tuition, accommodation, application, or other related fees you are required;
1. log in to the application or your student portal to enter the reference number (type the receipt number or bank deposit slip number or transfer ID), or
2. Present a copy of the deposit (teller) or TT or EFT or
POS payment slip to the Office of Finance (in person or
via e-mail: email@example.com) as
proof of payment
3. Validation of payment is done within 1-to-2 banking
days after making the payment.
4. You will receive an e-mail to proceed with your
application for admission or registration for courses
after the payment has been confirmed.