Renmoney loan application form: Do you want to know how to apply for renmoney loan? If yes, keep reading.
Renmoney is a Microfinance Bank based in Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria. Founded in 2012, Renmoney has built a reputation for giving loans without collateral or guarantors to both Nigerian business owners and employees alike.
On this website, I will share important information about renmoney loans and how to apply.
Renmoney Loan Requirements
• Must have Bank Verification Number ( BVN ).
• must be above 22 years
• Must have Government issue I’D card ( NIN, Driver’s License, Voter ID, International Passport ).
• Six months Bank Statement of Account
• 2 Recent Passport
• Nepa Bill
• Must Have an existing Bank Account
• must have a source of income
• must have Tax or pension I’D
• Must be Lagos Residents
How To Apply For Renmoney loan
Follow the below procedure to apply for a Renmoney loan.
1. Visit the Renmoney loan website here
2. Fill Renmoney loan application Form.
5. Apply For a Loan.
How much can I borrow From Renmoney ?
You can get up to ₦6,000,000 (six million naira) for up to 24 months.
Why does Renmoney need my BVN
This is a CBN policy applicable to financial
institutions as part of KYC requirements.